Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Manage Search Results
Use PubMed's Clipboard to temporarily save records of interest during your session. To add articles to the Clipboard, check the box next to the articles, then select Clipboard from the Send To link located on the upper-right of the screen. Then click Add to Clipboard to finish.
To view the contents of your Clipboard, click the link that now appears on the upper right of your screen.
Using the Clipboard makes it easier to save, print and email the records you want:
- Go to the Clipboard.
- From the Send To dropdown menu, choose:
- File if you want to save the citations
- Email if you want to email them to yourself or someone else
- Collections if you want to save the citations to your MyNCBI account.
- Select the Format in the Send To menu.