Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Exporting References or Data
Covidence allows a variety of information to be downloaded using the "Export" button at the top right of the dashboard.
Export to a citation manager (e.g., Endnote, Zotero, etc.):
- Detailed information and instructions
- You can export references by project phase or status (e.g., included, excluded, irrelevant)
- Downloading a list of the references included in the full text review level -- to a citation manager, Excel, or both -- can be very helpful in finding the PDFs and tracking the status of finding full text for each article.
Export to Excel (CSV file):
- References: See the link under the citation manager section above.
- Inter-rater reliability: These statistics can be downloaded for the title and abstract screening and full text review.
- Extracted data:
- Covidence offers both a human-readable CSV and a machine-readable one that can be imported into statistical programs such as Stata, R, or SPSS for further analysis. More information.
You can also take a screenshot of the PRISMA diagram to include in your paper.
- The PRISMA diagram continually updates to reflect the progress of your project and the decisions made by the reviewers.
Resources from Covidence
In addition to assistance provided by the library, Covidence offers extensive resources for users.
- You can sign up for the monthly live webinar or see a recording of a previous session.
- This site has a wide variety of instructions and videos for different aspects of Covidence.